Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 3:


First day on the vary low calorie portion of the protocol. I felt good all day it help that I ate like a pig the day before! 
500 calories a day goes fast this is what I ate today:
Breakfast: 24oz coffee black, 
Lunch: 3 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, apple, 3 sweet cherry peppers.
Dinner: 3 ounces of talipia fish, 5oz romaine lettuce with wishbone spritzer dressing,
Desert: Toasted ezekiel bread crumbled up with 3ounces of strawberries on top (like a strawberry shortcake). 
I drank over 10 cups of water per the protocol, 2 more cups of coffee throughout the day.            
Todays stats:
I weighed in at 249 pounds this morning, I'm up .50 ounces from where I started. Not to bad considering what I ate the last 2 days. I will see where I weigh in at in the morning after todays progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment