Sunday, March 4, 2012

Starting the HCG protocol.

 Week 1:

Just opened my bottle of hCG this is a homeopathic sublingual product that I purchased from  fastdrophcg.com. This is the same brand and product that we used last year and had great success.  So I am using it again.  I will do 15 drops in the morning and another 15 drops before bed. If you decide to do this when taking the drops make sure  you look in the mirror as you administered the drops. Found out the hard way if you don't watch you think you can count  by feel you're wrong. You will end up using double the amount and not have enough product to finish the protocol. So use a mirror and watch each drop from the dropper.

So the 1st 2 days on the drops are the pigging out days! This part is easest part for me! Everything I have read on this says it's an important step to ramp up your metabolism and set a marker for the protocol to work. There is some truth to ramping up your metabolism by a short binge period this is a method used in bodybuilding.

There are a lot of articles and books written about anabolic diets. The protocol that I used when I was bodybuilding would be 3 days of really high calories followed by 7 days of clean low carbohydrate  reduced calorie meals. Then repeat the process for 6 to 8 weeks. When I would use a anabolic diet like that I would gain the muscle with little or no fat gain.  It was easy to follow and I found it very effective for gaining the muscle mass. But enough about that  let's get into what I ate today starting my 6 week protocol.

Breakfast:


 Waffles and bacon, coffee and cream.

Midmorning snack:


 Nachos and chocolate milk.

 Lunch:


 In n out double double cheeseburger, fries and a Coke.

 Midday snack:

 Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, milk, Girl Scout cookies.

 Dinner:


  Pork ribs, french fries, garden salad with ranch dressing, corn on the cob, French bread.

 Dessert:
 Fudge brownie sundae with whipped cream and chopped almonds.

Current body weight when I weighed in this morning was 248.5 pounds. I will hop on the scale tomorrow morning  I record my weight.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeremy,

    A friend and I just started the hCG diet for the first time yesterday, so we will be reading your blog with great interest to help us get through this successfully! Thanks so much for blogging on this ... I know it will really help us to get the results we're looking for. :D

    Laura

    ReplyDelete